Your support ensures compassionate, high-quality healthcare. Right here at Schuyler Hospital and Seneca View Skilled Nursing Facility.
The mission of the Schuyler Health Foundation is to inspire philanthropy in our communities through innovative and sustainable initiatives with our donors and valued partners for the purpose of investing in the highest quality and equitable health care services at Schuyler Hospital and Seneca View Skilled Nursing Facility.
Why Give to the Schuyler Health Foundation?
- Your gift will have a direct impact on the patients and residents we serve. Schuyler Hospital and Seneca View Skilled Nursing Facility exist to provide healthcare services that meet the changing needs promote all aspects of good health in our community. Your donations help us achieve this mission.
- You’ll be in good company. Each year, hundreds of people throughout the community make meaningful contributions to the Schuyler Health Foundation.
- A gift to the Schuyler Health Foundation can be directed to an area that means the most to you: Schuyler Hospital, Seneca View Skilled Nursing Facility, Schuyler Rehab, Primary Care, or the COVID-19 Response.
- As part of Cayuga Health, you are furthering our investment to remain a strong, independent, locally controlled and operated healthcare system. Your gift enables us to be truly responsive to our community and to deliver the care our patients, residents and their families need and deserve.
Ultimately, you should give because the Schuyler Health Foundation is worth your generosity.
Give by Mail or Phone.
To make a donation by mail, please send your check to the address listed below. Please make the check payable to the Schuyler Health Foundation. You can make a secure donation over the phone by calling 607.210.1945.
Schuyler Health Foundation
220 Steuben Street
Montour Falls, NY 14891
Learn more about the Schuyler Health Foundation
Who We Are
The Schuyler Health Foundation is a 501(c)3 organization made up of a volunteer Board of Directors who govern all operations of the Foundation. The Foundation has a full-time Director to provide strategic direction and execute operations, based in Schuyler Hospital.
The Foundation’s goal is to create and maintain a steady, dependable stream of funds to accomplish Schuyler Hospital’s Mission that: Together with valued partners, Cayuga Health will be the region’s leading healthcare system, and most trusted driver of integrated health services. We will empower our people and employ our capabilities to equitably improve the communities we serve.
The Schuyler Health Foundation’s Mission is to inspire philanthropy in our communities through innovative and sustainable initiatives with our donors and valued partners for the purpose of investing in the highest quality and equitable health care services at Schuyler Hospital and Seneca View Skilled Nursing Facility.
The Foundation has a strong focus on community integration and we look forward to deepening our relationships with community members in the near future.
SCHUYLER HEALTH FOUNDATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Erin Thaete, Chair
Tom Phillips, Vice-Chair
Jerry Mickelson, Treasurer/Secretary
Rebecca Gould, Schuyler Hospital President / CFO
Kimberly Sprague, Foundation Director
Cassie Fahs, Administrative Assistant
Your Gifts At Work
At Schuyler Hospital, we take our responsibility to our community to heart. We work hard to make sure the optimal equipment, technology, facilities and people are in place to give you the highest quality of healing – right here in your back yard. Donations to the Schuyler Health Foundation are necessary to make that happen. The Schuyler Health Foundation supports Schuyler Hospital and its related medical facilities, including the Seneca View Skilled Nursing Facility by fulfilling needs to provide the best care for you and your family.
- Seneca View Resident Activity Supplies
- Rehab Training Stairs
- Elevator in new Medical-Surgical Wing
- ADA-Accessible restrooms for Physical Therapy
- 3D Mammography
- Seneca View Living Room Areas and Lobby Renovations
- Seneca View Fire Alarm System
- Pulmonary Function Testing Equipment
- Blood Gas Analyzer
- Cardiac Stress Test Equipment
- New Beds for Med/Surg
- Electronic Medical Records for Seneca View and Rehabilitation Services
- Seneca View Nurses Station Upgrades
- Schuyler Hospital Renovations to Main Entrance and Operating Rooms
- September Hill (Pain Clinic) Renovations
- Endoscopy Suite
- Physical Therapy Renovations
- Dialysis Suite
- Mammography Unit
- Portable Ultrasound
- … and the list continues.
None of this would happen without our supportive community. We are grateful for you.
Learn more about making a gift to the Schuyler Health Foundation
There are many options for supporting Schuyler Hospital and Seneca View Skilled Nursing Facility through the Schuyler Health Foundation.
Outright cash donation: Online, by phone, or by mail, you can make an outright donation of funds.
Become a Monthly Sustainer by committing to a monthly gift to a designated area that is meaningful to you. Please contact us at 607.210.1945 today!
Matching Gifts can sometimes be arranged through your employer. The Human Resources Department where you work will let you know if a Matching Gift is an option for you.
Business Gifts Comprehensive healthcare services play a crucial role for local businesses and organizations to grow and thrive and attract talented newcomers. Your gift will help sustain this vision.
Appreciated securities and stocks not only provide excellent support for the hospital, but making such a gift to Schuyler Hospital benefits you as well, by reducing your capital gains tax or providing a charitable deduction on your income tax.
Major Gifts & Naming Opportunities
To learn more about major gifts and naming opportunities, contact us at 607.210.1945.
A planned gift is a deferred contribution that can be made using wills and trusts, securities, or gifts of stock or property. These gifts can leave a legacy. Your legacy. To learn more about remembering Schuyler Hospital in planning your will, retirement account or other long-term estate planning, please contact us at 607.210.1945.
Memorial & Tribute Gifts
Honor your loved ones by making a gift to the Schuyler Health Foundation in their name.
Celebrating Others Through Your Gift
The Schuyler Health Foundation is always glad to be a part of paying tribute to a special person or people or a celebrated event. If you make a gift in honor of a person, the Schuyler Health Foundation will be pleased to send a notice to the honoree. Of course, the specific amount of the gift will be held in confidence.
Another way to pay tribute is by including in an obituary the suggestion that honorific donations made to Schuyler Hospital or to Seneca View Skilled Nursing Facility through the Schuyler Health Foundation.
The name of the honoree will be displayed in our annual report if so desired. Naming opportunities exist for substantial gifts of support.
To discuss the potential for naming opportunities, please contact us at 607.210.1945.
Choosing the Path for Your Gift
Who chooses the way your money will be spent? You do. You may designate your gift where your passion lies: Schuyler Hospital, Seneca View Skilled Nursing Facility, Schuyler Rehab, or another area that is meaningful to you.
You can learn more about our current initiatives by contacting us at (607) 210-1945 for more information.