For 100 years, Schuyler Hospital has been the healthcare home of choice for our community. Our long tradition of combining personal care with advanced technology provides a level of comfort, trust, and security that leads to outstanding patient satisfaction ratings. At Schuyler Hospital, we offer your family a wide range of medical services, a highly skilled medical staff, and devotion to customer service, not to mention the convenience of being close to home.
While our main hospital campus is located in Montour Falls, we have evolved over the years into a network of providers, programs, and services that reaches throughout Schuyler County and into southern Yates and Seneca Counties to meet the healthcare needs of a population of over 32,000 residents.
Together with valued partners, Cayuga Health will be the region’s leading healthcare system, and most trusted driver of integrated health services. We will empower our people and employ our capabilities to equitably improve the communities we serve.
To be an essential organization that inclusively and cooperatively drives superior health outcomes and demonstrable community benefit.
- Clinical excellence: We value our ability to provide the very best results to our patients, right here in our community. We partner with Centers of Excellence and participate in national benchmarking studies.
- Customer service: We value customer service, as we take care of our patients and their families, in our relationships with our doctors, and in our interactions with colleagues. We monitor customer service through a relationship with external customer satisfaction auditor, Press Ganey.
- People: We value each other as colleagues and mentors, and we value our patients, neighbors, friends and community partners.
- Financial integrity: We value fiscal integrity while striving to meet community needs through investments in state-of-the-art equipment, renovations to our facilities, and development of new programs and services.
- Community: We value our partners in the local health community, spanning the spectrum of care from acupuncture to wellness, from prevention to palliation, and from acute care to life care.