Please reach out if you have any questions or would like more information!
A better place to work. Right here in your community.
Join the Schuyler Hospital team and help us save lives. We’re looking to hire a Full Time and Per Diem Paramedics for our recent collaboration with Schuyler County. Ambulance stations are located in Watkins Glen, Odessa and Tyrone, staffed by emergency medical technicians (EMT’s) and paramedics. Ambulances are dispatched through the county 911 system.
As a Paramedic, we’re looking for you to perform patient care tasks that include:
- General patient assessment
- Basic and advanced airway and breathing management
- CPR and defibrillation
- Recognition and treatment of shock, emergency childbirth, and the care of medical emergencies
- Proficiency in the care of victims of trauma
- Ability to incorporate advanced life support skills as needed
- Ability to document patient care as part of an electronic medical record
- Supervise the care of EMTs working as part of the team
Schuyler Hospital is made up of a diverse interdisciplinary team of individuals, united around the goal of providing patient-centered health care for our communities. Join our warm and rewarding team environment.