Specialists from ENT Services of CMA at Schuyler see patients weekly in Schuyler Hospital’s Specialty Clinic, at the hospital. Please call (607) 210-1968 for an appointment.
The medical specialists at Cayuga ENT are Otolaryngologists, trained to diagnose and treat medical and surgical disorders of the ear, nose and throat. Our mission is to provide the highest quality otolaryngic care available. Cayuga ENT-Head & Neck Surgery has on staff, a NYS licensed Audiologist for diagnostic hearing evaluations.
We specialize in common diseases that afflict young and old. We are trained to offer both medical and surgical management of these disorders. We also treat and perform surgery for head and neck.
- Severe snoring and obstructive sleep apnea
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery or FESS (to treat chronic sinus infections)
- Microlaryngoscopic surgery (to repair damaged vocal cords)
- Removal of tonsils and adenoids
- Myringotomy and tubes (to drain fluid from the ear)
- Septoplasty (to improve breathing)
- Tympanoplasty (to repair eardrum injuries)
- Bronchoscopy (to diagnose congenital malformations of the trachea and larynx, and to remove foreign bodies)
If you are concerned by any of these issues or symptoms, please call our receptionist and schedule an appointment with one of our specialists.