Women seek gynecological health care for many different reasons during their lifespan. Here at Women’s Health of CMA at Schuyler we provide personalized, compassionate care delivered to you by our highly skilled team of professionals. We offer comprehensive women’s healthcare services including:
- Well Woman Visits & Pap Smear
- Cancer Screening
- Contraception & Sterilization
- Menstruation & Hormonal Treatment
- Menopause Management
- Treating Sexual Dysfunction
- STI Screening and Treatment
- LGBT Healthcare
We can also schedule you at Cayuga Medical Center for one of the following procedures:
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Pelvic Reconstruction & Vaginal Surgery
For your full birthing experience, we can seamlessly transition you to the Cayuga Birthplace.
The Cayuga Birthplace is located on the first floor of Cayuga Medical Center where it has six Labor and Delivery Rooms, twelve Post Partum Rooms, a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with four bassinets, in addition to four Single Family NICU rooms (these rooms allow for individualized and family centered infant care). There is also a Cesarean Section Surgical Operating Room within the Labor and Delivery Suite.
Other amenities include:
- Family areas with sleeper beds in each patient room
- Whirlpool tubs in each Labor and Delivery Room
- Generous access to natural light and views to the grounds
- Comfortable spa-like interiors that reference nature to create a warm and welcoming environment
For more information or to schedule an appointment with our Women’s Health specialists, call (607) 210-1968.