Pain Management Clinic
Schuyler Hospital’s Pain Management Center provides outstanding inpatient and outpatient chronic pain management services as well as post-operative pain care. Our compassionate specialists use a variety of methods to free patients from physical discomfort, increase functioning, improve quality of life, and aid recovery from illness or surgery.
Through MRI imaging our specialists are able to get a close look at the physical and pathological causes of many different types of pain. After diagnosis, doctors find the right method to help you cope. Nerve blocks, epidurals, and intra-articular injections are often used to quickly alleviate severe and chronic pain.
In many cases, one visit to the Pain Management Center can result in permanent or long-term cessation of discomfort for conditions such as joint pain, neuralgia, lower back pain, cancer-related pain, chest, neck or abdominal pain, reflex sympathetic dystrophy, and a variety of other chronic pain conditions.
- Joint pain, such as bursitis, tennis elbow, arthritis,
osteoarthritis, and tendonitis
- Post-herpetic neuralgia (shingles)
- Post operative pain
- Low back pain, such as sciatica
- Cancer-related pain, including chronic chest or abdomen pain
- Chronic neck pain
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy
- Nerve blocks
- Intra-articular injection
- Medicated-Assisted Treatment (MAT) for substance use disorders