Seneca View, our 120-bed skilled nursing care facility, is a home away from home for our residents. Seneca View prides itself on providing a comfortable, homelike environment for its residents. Seneca View is committed to providing professional care and support that offers an optimum quality of life for our residents. We continuously strive to maintain a less-restrictive, comfortable, secure, home-like environment that affords peace of mind to residents, their family and friends. Our respect for the dignity and individuality of each of our residents is the driving force for our efforts to provide the finest care available.
Adjacent to Schuyler Hospital, Seneca View residents have access to the full range of hospital services, such as the Emergency Department and pain clinic.
Why choose Seneca View:
- Scenic, convenient location
- Immediate access to hospital & emergency medical care
- Outstanding rehabilitation program
- Comfortable, homelike environment
- Comprehensive team approach
- Resident and Family involvement
- Private & semi-private rooms
- Enjoyable and varied activities program.
- Individualized meal planning
- Spiritual and pastoral care
- Hairstyling & barber services available on-site
- Available cable TV and telephone service
- Laundry services
Learn more about our Short Term Rehab (Swing Bed) program in the Medical/Surgical Unit. Of course, we also offer short-stay rehabilitation right here in Seneca View.